Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DAY 2: "Duke the Bull"



DAY 2 PAINTING: oil on canvas 11”x14”

B is for Bull. 

 •  Original for sale, 11x14 - $395.00, call to purchase
 •  Limited prints available upon request.
 •  Gicleé on paper:  14” wide -  $45.00
 •  Other sizes and Canvas Gicleé available, contact me to order
    -   http://www.finewatercolors.com/contact/index.htm

Once in my pasture, now in my freezer. Since my cow died, I really didn’t need a bull anymore. I only have 2 longhorn steers left. Maybe they will just be my pets. I think they are neat. Thanks Duke for the the great sausage and burger. I will forever remember him as I mount his horns, and remember him in a painting!
I learned about mixing gray, blue and brown to make it look black. No black was used, the bkgd was loose and fun. I think I will to title it... “Duke the Bull”.

No comments:

Post a Comment