Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 13 Painting, "M" is for My Muscle Car



DAY 13 PAINTING: Oil on Canvas 13x19

“M” is for My Muscle Car...

 •  Original for sale, $750.00, call to purchase
 •  Limited prints available upon request.
 •  Gicleé on paper:  15” wide -  $55.00
 •  Other sizes and Canvas Gicleé available, contact me to order
    -   http://www.finewatercolors.com/contact/index.htm

If you dare call it that. It may be the only one I ever own. I am really only a car guy wanna be. I am much better at painting old cars and trucks than I am fixing them. I have this old 1964 AMC Rambler. It is a V8 and it did drive out to my place. The carburetor Leaks gas. It is so close to running. I would love to fix it up, and be able to fart around in it. Drive to church and go on picnics playing old early 60’s music I thought of even upholstering it with colorful longhorn hide, and if I felt real rednecky, I could even mount some horns on the front (if my son would let me, probably not) and even make the horn sound like a cow moooing. That could be fun or extremely dorky. They say, it had a better weight to motor ratio than did the Mustang. So I think it can kind of get up and go. Maybe some day I will find out, until then I will enjoy the painting. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment