Thursday, January 1, 2015

31 paintings in January 2015: A bird every day - A is for American Avocet

A is for Avocet - watercolor 7x10 - $295.00
I first saw these birds when I was camping in Idaho's awesome sawtooth mountains. I was kayaking around at Stanley lake early one morning, when a whole flock of these awesome birds came out of nowhere and would land, prance around a bit, then take off. I got many great shots of them and have been waiting for a reason to paint one. Well here it is. See more photos below. unframed painting is $295.00. Email if interested in the framed option for $395.00. I will be painting every day in January following the alphabet. All the paintings will be birds, corresponding to the alphabet. Keep a look out. for purchase information, click here and visit my daily paintworks page.








No comments:

Post a Comment