Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Paint Your Fish

Save Your Fishing Memories 
Some examples of Andy's paintings of clients fish, and trips!
Commission a painting today!

Sometimes fisherman want to save the memory of a big catch, or a fine fishing trip, but can't always affor to get their fish mounted. The next best option is to save the memory in a photo (even a bad photo) and get it painted. I have done this several times for fisherman, and I can do it for you to. I can paint in an oil or watercolor. figure roughly about $4.00/square inch for the size of painting you want. As the size goes up, the price goes down a bit.
Just email me the photo, and tell me what size you want, and I will give you a quote, once the price is agreed upon, put down a deposit of 50%, and I will paint for you a lasting memory of your trophy catch! or favorite place to fish. See other examples on my previous blog post Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment