Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Double Heron Gate

My son Josh and I taking a little break from painting,  recently were commissioned to design and build a metal gate. It is coming along nicely. Josh does a great job with the torch hand- cutting out my designs! The final is 6 feet wide and tall. It is a double gate with a hinge on both sides.
Hand cut original design metal gate 6' wide and tall.
Order our own custom metal art!

original design, hand-cut metal yard and garden art.
Call on us to design and create some Iron Art for you!
Gate Done and Installed!


7 comments:

  1. I just wanna thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice article I've ever seen i like it i learn something today.Great!
    Blinds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely appreciate your blog. Excellent work!
    fence construction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up
    Venetian Blinds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep sharing such helpful content.I really like it.
    aluminium balustrades

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have shared just an amazing and wonderful post,.
    Shutters Sydney

    ReplyDelete